Sunday, October 14, 2012

Science Month Celebration

           There are times nowadays that there are brownouts or blackouts in some places. Maybe because of many houses that are connected and the transformer can’t distribute current to all of them already. 
            This month of September, we are celebrating the Science Month with the theme, “Scientricity: Energizing Science Clubbers for Sustainable Energy”. This theme emphasizes the conservation of energy of all people especially those who are in the companies or factories.
            In the news, there are people who are making illegal connection to the transformer. They take others connection but probably they don’t pay and the one who is aggravate is the one who’s paying. That’s just a big issue for those who can relate.
            As a student, I can help in conserving energy by not overusing the appliances if not important. I would less charge my cell phone and watch television only when needed. Being a person, I have a responsibility to help for the conservation of energy and I know that I would suffer too if there is a current problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment