Sunday, October 14, 2012

REFLECTION


          This second grading of our I.C.T. subject, the lessons are became more interesting because of the topic and hands-on. I didn’t expect that there would be a practice teacher in this subject but then thanks to her because if she wasn’t our practice teacher, maybe we can’t follow the other lessons because sometimes, our subject teacher has an important things to do like meetings, practices and others.
          As usual, my classmates are still noisy and some are braggarts as always. I expected that I with my group mates would pass our project on time because we did it earlier unlike others that they just do it in last minute. No offense to others but that’s true.
          Probably, I expected that our teacher loss its patience and temper for us because we’re too much. We used her time for another subject in using projects. We truly sorry for that and promise maybe not to do it again.
          Expected from me? Well I really don’t know. Maybe I’m lazier to do things like our activities, assignments and especially my blogs. Hope my grade will not decrease so that my mother would not jeer on me and say “apay nalalaing met ni kastoy ngem sikan?”
          

6 comments:

  1. you really owe Ma'am Melany right Ronnette? :)
    Well, if you are noisy during your class be quiet. Be attentive also so that your grade will be maintained or increased. :)
    Anyway, you posted a nice blog. Great JOB my FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to know what will be your plans this coming grading. Laziness give us nothing but we need to fight it in order for us to succeed. I know how you feel that our parents sometimes compare us to others but it is their way to say that you should improve. I know that you are good and promise me to do your best this coming quarter. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, Ronnette! IV-Martinelli is noisy as ever but it brings happiness to us. I know that we will have more problems and I just want you to know that I'm always here to listen. :D Good job with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..,nice article...just believe in your self and manage your time wisely...goodluck and godbless

    ReplyDelete
  5. job well done girl! keep it up!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ronette, its nice to know that you did good on your second grading. . just continue your good work, gud luck to ur third grading and godbless. .

    ReplyDelete